Air-India Art Collection
- First ever exhibition of the Air India art collection. 17 Aug 2013, by Gargi Gupta
- Fire at the iconic Air India building at Nariman Point. No damage to Maharaja's art collected over 60 yrs. December 21, 2016, by Aditya Anand, MumbaiMirror.
- How the Maharajah become an art lover by Reema Gehi, July 16, 2017. Air-India has one of India's biggest art collections. How did the national carrier come to acquire it in the first place?
- Culture Ministry will take over AI's art collection. National carrier’s priceless artwork will be taken over by the Ministry of Culture, which will display it in the National Gallery of Modern Art in various metros. by Mumbai Mirror, July 2, 2018.
- Air-India to give away 4,000 artworks gathering dust at Mumbai office to NGMA. “The Maharaja collection”, as it is generally called, has more than 4,000 works, including paintings by legendary artists such as M F Husain, V S Gaitonde, Jatin Das, and Anjolie Ela Menon.by Divya A, Indian Express, July 4, 2018.
- A-I 'Maharaja' turns cultural envoy by A Staff Reporter.
- Air India was absolutely the best airline in the world. Says the Mumbai man whose Air India collection of memorabilia includes 70 scale models, over 200 postcards and 1,000 photographs of India’s national carrier. By Raj Aditya Chaudhuri, May 07, 2020 by cntravller.in
- ‘Maharaja Collection’ gets a new home: National Gallery of Modern Art to house Air India artwork. By Saurabh Sinha, The Times of India Jan 18, 2023.
- ‘Maharaja’s Treasure’ unlocked at NGMA, Mumbai! The grand exhibition ‘Maharaja’s Treasure’ was inaugurated at the National Gallery of Modern Art (NGMA), Mumbai on 13 June 2023, the treasure of fine work of art by prominent artists of India is unlocked for the common man. By Vineel Bhurke, ART NEWS, 14th June 2023