Air India Collectibles
- Airline Timetable Images is a wonderful website put up by Björn Larsson and David Zekria. You will need to navigate through the site for a glimpse of very old and rate timetables and baggage labels of Air-India.
- The Maharajah come to be known as a man of many parts - wiity, at times, naughty, provocative, irreverent. 2008.
- Club Maharaja. An absolutely fabulous aviation website called Aerocollectors Club by Ken Sequeira, built in 2014. Ken worked for Air-India and now lives in Australia. He has dedicated a section to Air-India, and has the most amazing gallery of items on display.
- All the Maharaja’s men. March 10, 2016, by Riaan Jacob George. - a great article on Air-India collectibles and the growing tribe of collectors.
- Air India to host rare ancient artefacts on August 15. By Neha Tripathi, The Asian age, Jan 30, 2017.
- In return, Señor Dali would like a baby elephant by Reema Gehi, Mumbai Mirror, August 6, 2017.
- Air-India museum likely to be opened by January in Mumbai by Express News Service, The Indian Express, August 23, 2017.
- 'I once flirted with a Maharajah' Nargis Wadia reminisces about the joy of creating Air-India's iconic posters by Salil Deshpande, Conde Nast Traveler Magazine, May 11, 2018.
- Maharaja in full finery. Inching closer to divestment, Air India invites public to retrace history through a photo exhibition of its art, artefacts and textiles. by Reema Gehi, by Mumbai Mirror, February 13, 2020.