Indian Civil Aviation
- https://www.boeing.com/commercial/ - This link provides a list of every delivery of a Boeing plane, going back to the late-1950's, for every airline. (including, it appears, a couple of orders by the IAF?)
- www.simpleflying.com is the best source of up-to-date information on what’s happening in Indian Civil Aviation. The page is updated almost daily and something anyone wanting to keep up with this space should visit regularly.
- 12 Airlines grounded in 21 years. While Indian skies have seen tremendous passenger growth, the country has had its share of airlines that ran out of fuel — 12 in 21years. by Saurabh Sinha, 27 March, 2019, Time of India.
- Who was Nevil Vintcent? by Harish Bhat, Linkedin, 27 September, 2020.
- Here is the story of Dattatray Patwardhan, India's First Airplane Pilot. I got this as a forward on social media, and cannot vouch for authenticity.
- A Pioneering Pilot, By Petlee Peter - TOI, Bangalore, 27th September 2020.
- Imperial Airways at Southampton Empire Flying Boat Services, 1936 to 1940, by Peter Wingent.
- Google doodle honours Sarla Thukral, first Indian woman to fly an aircraft. Sarla Thukral, the first Indian woman to ever fly an aircraft, was honoured by Google on August 8, her 107th birth anniversary, with a unique doodle that showcased the extraordinary achievement. The doodle was illustrated by artist Vrinda Zaveri. By Hindustantimes.com, New Dehi 8th August 2021.