Indian Civil Aviation
- https://www.boeing.com/commercial/ - This link provides a list of every delivery of a Boeing plane, going back to the late-1950's, for every airline. (including, it appears, a couple of orders by the IAF?)
- www.simpleflying.com is the best source of up-to-date information on what’s happening in Indian Civil Aviation. The page is updated almost daily and something anyone wanting to keep up with this space should visit regularly.
- 12 Airlines grounded in 21 years. While Indian skies have seen tremendous passenger growth, the country has had its share of airlines that ran out of fuel — 12 in 21years. by Saurabh Sinha, 27 March, 2019, Time of India.
- Who was Nevil Vintcent? by Harish Bhat, Linkedin, 27 September, 2020.
- Here is the story of Dattatray Patwardhan, India's First Airplane Pilot. I got this as a forward on social media, and cannot vouch for authenticity.
- A Pioneering Pilot, By Petlee Peter - TOI, Bangalore, 27th September 2020.
- Imperial Airways at Southampton Empire Flying Boat Services, 1936 to 1940, by Peter Wingent.